Thursday, July 16, 2009

Putting our mark on the house





For those of you who asked me to send photos of the house . . .
Here is our family room at it's best (so far). It is the room we have done the most to. Hans took out "decrative dowels" that made it very dated and built and installed the lovley IKEA TV cabinet (it is styaing there forever, hope we still like it in 10 years). I painted around the family who wanted to watch TV (that took forever but they were cooperative for the most part.) And installed the room darkening shades (we get ne windows in about a month too). In the meantime I am in search oif stools to creat a coffee table and extra seating and the perfect curtains plus maybe doors on the craft cabilet and a glass topped table too (yeah I'm probubly dreaming).
We are having a garagesale tomorrow to reclaim our Garage and hopefully meet a few neightbors.

4 comments:

  1. I love to see the house photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...aren't you supposed to have the garage sale BEFORE you move?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see the house and kids having fun! Keep writing. It is nice to see your progress. Once the kids are in school, things will get easier. Take care! Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Erin, I just found you and am so happy. I am so sad that I didn't get to see you before you left. I have no clue where the last few months have gone.

    Great to see a glimpse of your house, and read your blog. Just feel so bad that I didn't keep in better touch before your move.

    ReplyDelete