Saturday, June 20, 2009

June is slipping by . . .

The kids and I couldn't pass up an opportunity to spend a week on Chicoteague Island in VA. Even if there is more work at home than I can ignore.

We are sitting in an ice cream shop (because they have free internet). I am furiously typing away before they loose interest in the ice cream and the seaguls outside. This is our third time here in Chicoteague, my Aunt lets us use her vacation home, she will be joining us Tuesday. We tried to sleep in but I also put the kids to bed on time last night so sleeping in was 6:45 am. Oh well. I don't have pictures because we are not done setting up the Study so I don't have to tools to get photo's off of the camera. Maybe in a few weeks.

We closed on the house on Tuesday and left for Vacation on Thursday. A little crazy wouldn't you say? I am not overdoing it here though so that is a plus. I am trying to come up with decorationg / organizing ideas, but I desperatly miss the internet. I sat and played a game on my I-pod for over 1.5 hours today. We tried to get books at the librbay, I figured a tourst town like this might have some way to do that but they didn't. I used the internet there for a few min and the girls read one book each and then we left.

Hopefully in the next month we can get the house undercontroll. We can't wait to have company too. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment