Thursday, February 11, 2010

Shed


I know I took before pictures of the shed, (It was really bad). But I can't find them right now. So, here is a fun after photo to show the amazing work that Papa and Hans did. The things inside the shed are nice and dry. There are lovely windows on the side too, so you can have light to find what you need. I knew Hans was good at whatever he put his mind too, but I had no idea I had a carpenter in the family! Now there is a list of things that I hope he will build for me someday. . .

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful picture! (I'm glad to know it has a good roof now, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...seems that the only thing missing now would be...chickens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautful job on the shed. Now a word to the wise from 25 years of marriage -- never write down your honey-do list since it discourages your husband when he looks at it. Keep it in your head! tee hee Aunt Carol

    ReplyDelete