Friday, February 26, 2010

Our Doll Baby. . .


I made this Doll yesterday. I have been wanting to learn how to make these for a few years now and I found a fellow mom who makes them and sells them on Etsy. . . So she showed me and I am in love. Mostly I love making something from start to finish in one day and then it being something that won't get messed up when I don't want it too. The fun part about this doll is I made the clothes out of my favorite jacket that Evangeline had but is now too big for. (She is wearing the jacket in the photo of her in the stroller.)




I have been through the baby years a few times, and I am not overly excited that Evangeline wants to move already! One, I know the extra work it may lead too and two, I feel like this infant stage is going too fast. . . She is sooo adorable on her hands and knees, but I havn't gotten a good photo yet so here is a great sitting up shot.

3 comments:

  1. Your two dolls are really cute.Only I am quite partial to the blue eyed one in the polkadots top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that cute girl is growing up TOO fast! Hands and knees already?

    And WOW, I love the doll. It looks like something you could buy in a specialty natural baby store, but of course this one has way more love sewn into it. Well done ...

    ReplyDelete