Saturday, October 17, 2009

Photo update



There is some wonderful significance to these first two photo's of Evangeline. The bassinet was my grand-mothers, and then my Mom and her siblings used it, and then I got to use it (and some of my cousins), and now we have it for Evangeline. It is so nice to have a useful piece of sentimental history. (Yes, The slats are safe & it does not have lead paint.) Isn't it beautiful!








Can you tell what these photo's are all about? Gabriella got her ears pierecd! After I had told her I was ready whenever she was, she bet a friend on the bus she would do it over the weekend just so she had more incentive to do it. "I was screaming inside my head!" she said.





















How could I resist including this photo. I think that counts as smiling for the camera! Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment