Tuesday, October 6, 2009





I had a post all set up (photo's and all) and I clicked the wrong thing and now it is GONE! I am trying to hold it together here, but it isn't exactly easy to listen to you baby yell for 20 minutes while you work and then have it all go "up in flames!"
I will be brief. Evangeline cries a lot in the afternoon, although she sleeps pretty well and naps a lot in the morning. I suspect she will be my first morning napper which might work well with sisters getting home SO early at 2pm.
I have posted here two photo's of sweet peaceful Evangeline and two photo's to show how we went to a nice performance of Daddy's Dayton Mandolin Orchestra. I was such a nice concert and all went well except when I tried to discreetly nurse my hungry girl and some horrified male guests spotted me. I was embarrassed, but I don't think Evangeline was!

2 comments:

  1. My baby is beautiful. Can't wait to hold her. We are also looking foward to going to the concert. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is getting to be so big! Does Hans have a concert Thanksgiving weekend? That would be a hoot. Rosalie

    ReplyDelete