Tuesday, August 16, 2011

home improvement



I know it has been a long time since I updated. These kids home all of the time might be a good excuse. But, actually they are so much more independent than even just a year ago. Since everyone is helpful with Evangeline, I will really miss them terribly when they go back to school in one short week!

I decided to prepare for the chaos of next week by cleaning house and organizing as much as I can. I wanted to show my before and after of the bookshelf wall in the living room. Here was some cost free decorating! What do you think?


1 comment:

  1. Erin, your home looks lovely as always. It's been too long since I've visited your blog, and I have to say I just LOVE how you periodically take pictures of all your kids together. It's fun to watch them grow in relation to each other. You are such a lovely family. Thank you for sharing here :)

    ReplyDelete