Monday, April 26, 2010

Gabriella's Garden Room




We are happy to be feeling like life is begining to get back to normal now. I (Erin) still have a bit of shoulder pain and I have a few unresolved issues from our "car incident" (as our kids like to call it.) One of the fun things that we got to do is see Grandmommy who came out and helped clean the house and do insurance paperwork etc. On the very day that she left, she helped me prime all of Gabriella's bedroom to cover up her awful yellow gold and then together Gabriella and I finished (Thank you Grandmommy!). Gabriella hand painted all of the flowers and requested the colors blue and green. I love how it turned out and I hope you do too!! I think Grandmommy will be proud that we finished in just one week!

In the outside photo you see Gabriella in the garden bed. They are filled with dirt, compost and plants now. Happy Spring!!

2 comments:

  1. You girls did a great job in the bedroom.I think I would like to have one of your plants from the garden bed,the kind that has a pillow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Gabriella that it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete