Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Surprise!




We found the charger for the camera so I could show you wonderful blog followers some more photo's! Thank you Mom for sending me your extra charger, I knew it would do the trick of getting our lost one out of hiding.

The photo of the family room / kitchen is meant to show you the new couch I got off of craigs list. Yes I know it is white! I guess I figure if the kids ruin it, it will be my payback of when I ruined my Moms white couch with a package of red jello when I was little. The photo of the hooks and baskets show my family organization center that Hans helped me build.

The Picture of Evangeline is, well, a picture of Evangeline. Isn't God good at what he makes? She is whining at me for attention under the desk here, so I must go for now. Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Where are those siblings of Evangelines you talk about? I don't seee them!

    ReplyDelete