Wednesday, November 4, 2009

New Entertainment. . .


Coupon / Q-pon. I am having WAY to much fun saving $$$ at the grocery store. I went to 3 stores in 4 hours with my list and my huge stack of coupons. I bought things that I needed and that I wanted and we have more food in the house than ever before!

In the photo that I am posting here, I spent $80.00 for all of this food and saved more than $125.00 with store sale and coupon matching (mostly found on line!). I bought nuts, and produce and dairy that wasn't on sale and I even shopped at Trader Joes (an expensive healthy store)! Here in Dayton there are a lot of stores that double coupons and there are a lot of stores that take manufacture coupons and store coupons for the same item (even Target does this!) So this is my second week of sucess. I don't know if I could devote this much time always, but I am having fun. Now I have to buy a storage shelf with our left over budget money for the overflow of food! Notice the healthy food I usually avoid because of the price like the no preservative lunch meets and the fiber juice and yogurt?

I learned about how to do this at happyhomemakercindy.com and a class I took by Cindy. I wonder what will be in the flyers next week!

Do you like my loveley assistant Gabriella!? I am pretty sure she was glad to be at school and didn't need to "assist" me for four hours of shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment